Healthcare for your business.
Here at Doctor’s on Fifth, we have a host of corporate healthcare services that are an essential part of any business’s onboarding process. This means that from drug screening to blood tests and general medical checkups for your employees we take care of your healthcare requirements.
Corporate Healthcare is a vital part of business that is constantly overlooked by small and medium businesses. What could start as a small issue can quickly turn into a big problem when it’s neglected. Having comprehensive healthcare services for your business means you don’t get blindsided.
It recommended for workers who use personal hearing protectors to undergo an Audiometry Assessment before they commence their role, and to continue to do so every two years.
A Musculoskeletal Assessment provides an evaluation of the condition and function of a worker’s musculoskeletal health, lifting capabilities and any injuries that may impact on their ability to safely perform the inherent requirements of their job.
A Spirometry Assessment measures the degree of airflow obstruction. This Assessment is often used to assess for asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and a number of other lung diseases.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
Drug and Alcohol Testing or Drug and Alcohol Screening is becoming increasingly important in the workplace as the impact of alcohol and other recreational drug use can present a serious risk to health and safety. To ensure an efficient and accurate Drug and Alcohol Test, we offer two forms of testing: Saliva and Urine.
Many industries require Specialised Medicals tailored to suit the specific needs of unique environment. Our doctors and medical staff undergo special training allowing them to administer the following medicals including:
- Emergency Response Medical Assessments
- Rail Medicals
- Diving Medicals (Commercial and Recreational)
- Commercial Drivers Medicals
- Taxi and Uber Medicals
- Coalboard Medicals (QLD)
- Pre Employment Medicals including Truck Driving
Each year we run a national flu program with the aim to protect people against the flu virus.
These benefits include:
- 25% reduction in the frequency of upper respiratory illnesses
- 43% reduction in absenteeism from work due to influenza related symptoms
- 36% reduction in absenteeism due to illnesses
- Cost benefit to employers is at least $25 per person vaccinated.
We offer two models:
- Onsite: we send a specialised vaccination team to your workplace at a time and date convenient to you.
- In-Clinic: we send you pre-paid flu vouchers for you to hand out to your staff so they can attend our clinic to receive their flu vaccine.
Because two in three Australians are diagnosed with skin cancer by the age of 70, it is important to ensure workers have their skin checked regularly.
It is recommended that everyone should have their skin, including skin not normally exposed to the sun checked every 12 months. Our doctors are trained in the diagnosis and management of skin problems, including cancers.